Alright this premier matchup comes from my long love of Fantasy. In this square-off we see the Terry Goodkind created Sword of Truth series hero Richard Rahl along with his Mord-Sith companion Cara against a terrible twosome of redeemed villainy functioning for the greater good; D&D alumnists Raistlin Majere from DragonLance fame and Drizzt Do'urden from the Dark Elf Trilogy. These four will do battle against one another using the best power and ablilities to destroy the other. We don't use stats for these battles because one system reflects only one kind of world. If you are not familiar with the totality of each characters abilities please review the links below to get the full synopsis. In summation this is what everyone brings to the party.
- The infamous Seeker of Truth is armed with magic, the Sword Truth and some notable hand-to-hand combat ability.
- As a War Wizard, he is the first in millennia to wield both additive and subtractive magic simultaneously
- The Sword of Truth, which is utterly useless in others hands, when wielded by a Seeker is empowered by that Seeker's own abilities and emotions.
Cara the Mord-Sith:
- Immune to most forms of pain and torture
- Steely resolve, most likely unafraid of any combatant
- Wields a special weapons called an Aiegel which causes pain and torture on anyone is used upon
- Some magic ability, enough to turn the mages magic into pain back upon them
- Wizard of the Red Robes after the tower of High Sorcery
- Wields a wide array of magical spells
- Owns the staff of Magius, an ancient magical artifact of great power
- Can perceive time as it passes
- As a Drow Elf, he can see in pitch darkness and cast globes of darkness which blanket an area
- He uses Faerie Fire to outline targets if they have gone invisible
- He wields two swords at the same time, one is named Twinkle, the other Icing Death
- Twinkle has the ability to help parry an opponents attack
- Icing Death can absorb fire attacks protecting Drizzt
- He has a figurine that summons his black panther Guenhwyvar from it
- In a trance called the "Hunter" he can perform much better in combat than normal
Weigh the combatants carefully and decide who will win this LEGENDARY BATTLE!